Dreams

Monday, November 27, 2006

I write this without condemning others, only because it had such a huge impact on my Christian life and my walk with God that I really felt I had to share. (Comments about this post- please be tactful)

I had a 48 hour Singapore Legal System paper this weekend. And I was all set to go with a bunch of my friends to discuss the questions even though it's not allowed. It was only until Friday night that I really gave much thought to it and I just didn't feel right. I spent 2 hours with God and just struggled. You have to understand that this is a completely new syllabus, last year's questions were terrible and uncomprehendable and this is an exam for crying out loud. Which I did. I managed to forget it while watching TV but couldn't take it and just called Eugenia. I was almost relieved when she didn't answer because I knew what she would advise me to do. And when I did contact her and she was talking to me, I already knew. I was making excuses and compromises and even then there was no peace.

I made the decision not to discuss not because I was afraid of the earthly consequences. I just didn't feel right by God and I wanted my actions to match my words. And at that point I officially decided, I realised I had placed my complete and utter trust in God. I had to because there was no other choice left for me to take. No one but Him could bring me through.

I don't want to sound self-righteous. This is really just a personal choice. But the peace that followed was so blessed.

I finished my paper before cell on Saturday and my mind was only on God during that time. People may view this as a stupid decision, especially if I don't get the grades (which I might not) but I truly feel happy with my decision.

-Aside from that, still online spreeing, cursing United those WANKERS. Haha, am sad about them leading. HOW MANY SHOTS ON GOAL ARE YOU GOING TO MISS, CHELSEA? Eh, I want Rio to score an Own Goal. And I'll probably receive much HAHAS from United Fans. What is this? A repeat from last season? Wankers.

Chelsea update. When I changed my MSN nick from "United you wankers" to "Chelsea my love you'll never disappoint me" Carvalho equalized for the Blues. Chelsea Chelsea. The weirdest thing is that Chelsea and United haven't played for draws in a very long time. So I'm waiting for the last minute superb shot from either side. It won't determine the premiership winners but it's always nice to win.

JT is rooting for Chelsea for me from London. The boy is hoping his name will bring luck to JohnTerry (more affectionately also known as JT). This is quite surprisingly because JT has always maintained that he is the Seria A supporter. (But when Milan is languishing near the bottom I suppose he can spare some luck for the Chels)

Someone said I sounded wistful. I am, believe me, I am.

For the holidays that's for sure. I enjoy doing completely nothing except hanging with friends.

A draw a draw and it's over. Hooboy, it's like... might as well don't play today. Draws are only good for those who are trying to catch up. But apparently it was a really good game, cos Saha's goal was first class. See, I give United credit where credit is due.

To bed to bed my love.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure